Pages

Aug 17, 2011

August 17, 2011


August 17, 2011 

To all of my followers and friends who read this blog; I started to write this as a regret to inform you statement, however, it is not regret that I feel today as I write this. In a way it is relief.  

So, while I understand some of you may wish to see it continue it can not.

My life-path is in the process of going around a bend into new and interesting territory and I am excited to begin this journey.

I am not giving up my connection to the earth in any way, more like increasing it, yet what I am about to do is a much more personal undertaking and I have decided not to share it.

I hope all of you continue to be safe, be well, and be happy

It’s been fun connecting with new friends and there may be another blog at some time….who knows, really where life’s path will lead?

Until next time
On a different path,

Deb~

2 comments:

Cary Ann said...

I wish you and your dear son all the very best! I have enjoyed getting to know you. May God bless you in all that you do.
Many Blessings,
Cary Ann

* Crystal * said...

Aww, I'm sad to read this, but I wish you all the best in your newest life adventures :)